Monday, January 13, 2014

First Post

Well, hello there. I have never created a blog before. I have thought about creating a blog several times, but never really got around to it. There were multiple reasons, most key being: I don't have anything to talk about. Well, now I do. I am currently in my last semester of college and would love to document some of my time spent. As well as the fact that after graduation, I will be embarking on the adventure of my lifetime: backpacking through Europe for 6 1/2 weeks. I want to have a way to describe what I am doing in Europe while I am there, how I am feeling about the adventure, and most of all give my friends and family an opportunity to follow me without bombarding Facebook! So here is my new and first blog, "Tons of Tales" for all of the stories that I hope to share! Thanks and see ya all soon.

Much Love,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment